Introducing the Gas Propane Forge DFPROF2+1D with 2 Connected DFP Burners (160.000 BTU) and 1 Door. Unleash your creativity and craftsmanship with the Gas Propane Forge DFPROF2+1D. Designed to meet the demands of blacksmiths, farriers, and knife makers, this powerful and high-quality forge is your gateway to precision and efficiency. Its compact, portable construction enables you to work anywhere, reaching temperatures of up to 2500°F / 1370°C.
Interior Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.6“ x 5.6“ x 16“ (140mm x 140mm x 400mm)
Superior Insulation: Fully lined with 1” / 25mm of ceramic blanket, this forge offers exceptional insulation. The forge bottom is constructed with 20mm firebrick, ensuring superior strength and durability.
Efficient Burner: Dual Powerful Burners: Featuring 2 Connected DFP (160.000 BTU) Burners. With individual gas valves, you can use either 1 or 2 burners, providing flexibility in your work. The burners are designed for longevity and optimal performance. The burner nozzle is crafted from robust 304 stainless steel with a 35mm diameter. There is a choke on top of our burner, which regulates the amount of air mixed with the propane during combustion. This allows you to achieve various pressures and higher temperatures. The operating pressure range is from 1 to 25 PSI. The distance between the centers of the burners is 200mm.
Versatile Fuel Options: Our burners are designed to operate with Butane, Propane, Butane + Propane Gas, and LPG. Please note that they are not compatible with Natural Gas.
Durable Build: The forge body is made of lightweight 16-gauge (1.5mm) steel, ensuring both strength and portability.
Weight: 27lb / 12kg
Maximum Safety: We prioritize your safety. Always use proper safety gear, including body, face, and eye protection when operating at high temperatures.
Gas Pressure Regulator: Our package includes a gas pressure regulator with a gauge featuring an Mpa monometer. The pressure range is 0-0.6Mpa (0.1Mpa - 1Bar - 14.5PSI).
Convenient Fitting: We offer 4 different gas pressure regulator connections, and one of these gas pressure regulators will be included in the package based on the destination country. To see fitting click here
- Connection - POL CGA-510 fits for UNITED STATES, CANADA, SWEDEN, NORWAY, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, ISRAEL
- Connection - G 5/8" UK POL LH fits for UNITED KINGDOM, IRELAND, SOUTH AFRICA
- Connection - Shell DIN external thread to - W21.8 x 1/14" LH internal thread (Left thread) fits for GERMANY, FRANCE (AND MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES)
- Connection - W20 x 1/14" LH fits for ITALY
Swift Delivery: Anticipate your order arriving within 5-8 business days in the USA and Canada. In the European Union, delivery typically takes 3-7 business days. For other countries, please allow 5-12 business days for delivery. We dispatch packages using trusted courier services including FEDEX, UPS, DPD, TNT, GLS, and DHL.
Package Contents: Our package includes everything you need to get started:
- Gas Propane Forge model DFPROF2+1D
- 2 Connected DFP (160.000 BTU) Burners
- Heat Resistant Gloves (glove appearance may vary)
- Gas pressure regulator, gauge with manometer
- 6.5ft / 2m gas hose
- 2 Clamps
- 1 Door handle
- Refractory rigidizer (powder)
- User manual
Important Note: The included refractory rigidizer must be applied before use. Its application enhances the durability of the ceramic insulation, providing extra strong protection.
Experience the ultimate in precision and efficiency with the Gas Propane Forge DFPROF2+1D. Elevate your craftsmanship and bring your creative visions to life.
Explanation Table: Gas Burner model DFP
- BTU/Hr: burner power
- PSI: gas pressure from the gas pressure regulator
- ATM: Gas pressure from gas pressure regulator (in Atmospheres). 1ATM - 1.01Bar - 14.5PSI
- PSI: Gas pressure from gas pressure regulator (in Pounds per square inch). 1PSI - 0.06ATM - 0.068Bar
- BTU/Hr: British thermal unit per hour. 1 BTU/hr = 0.00029307107 kW
- LBS/Hr: Pounds per hour. 1 lbs = 0.45359237 kilograms
- Kg/Hr: Kilogram per hour. 1 kilogram = 2.20462262 lbs
- KW/Hr: Kilowatt per hour. 1 kW/Hr = 3412.142 BTU/Hr