- Burner: DFP 1pcs. ;
- Furnace Body Constructed of: steel 16 gauge (1.5mm), the shell is lightweight;
- Chamber Dimensions: 4"W x 7.4"H (100mm x 185mm); Max crucible size 4.5lb (2kg)
- Outside Dimensions: 8"W x 12"H (200mm x 300mm);
- Weight: 24lb (11kg);
FB1S – 1 burner metal melting furnace – now with new DFP model burner
Our FB1S metal melting furnace is portable and powerful, high quality. Designed for Metal smiths and Refiners. This high temperature fast melting propane furnace is designed to melt metals up to 2642 Fahrenheit, 1450C. We combined this furnace with a powerful DFP burner. This furnace can melt: gold, silver, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, cast iron and more other metals...
Furnace Interior fully lined with 1 inch of ceramic wool, 1 inch refractory. Coated with our special refractory it can hold 3000 degrees Fahrenheit temperature, which increases the furnace’s fuel efficiency up to 40% and refractory life up to 50%. Furnace floor are made from refractory cement, providing superior strength and durability.
Crucible fits up to 4.5lb – 2kg
Crucible maximum size: Height – 170mm; wide – 80mm
The use of a melting furnace for the first time it is necessary to dry the moisture from the furnace!
After igniting the burners pressure regulator must be NOT MORE AT 0.5 Atm – 8.35PSI – 0.05MPA.
Heat furnace about 10-15min. Until the water starts to evaporate. Shut off the gas. Wait about 10-15min. Repeat this process until all the moisture is evaporated.
IF YOU RISE TO MUCH PRESSURE FURNACE WILL BE DAMAGED!
GAS FURNACE WITHOUT THE CORRECT PREPARATION TO WORK CAN BE DAMAGED AND REQUIRE INEVITABLY REPAIR!
WE DO NOT HELD ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF FURNACE WAS DEMAGED BY WRONG PREPARATION FOR WORK.
LOOK TO THE PICTURE “BIG VIEW OF THE CONNECTION OF OUR GAS PRESSURE REGULATOR”
We include adapters for some countries. Read more...
USER MANUAL (For metal melting furnace)
Tools you need: screwdriver + or 7mm wrench, 13mm wrench.
- Connect the hose to pressure regulator and burner. All part to connect you will find in bag with pressure regulator (you will need screwdriver or 7mm wrench).
- Connect pressure regulator to gas tank. Don’t forget that pressure regulator has left thread.
- Insert gas burner in furnace and screw 3 bolts.
- When you start the burner close air choke.
- Open gas tank then screw pressure regulator (turn right to increase pressure, turn left to decrease) until you hear the gas flow from furnace then fire up it! (Be carefully when firing up the furnace!!! If you wait to long propane or butane can explode!)
- Now you can open air choke and increase pressure. With air choke and gas pressure you can regulate burner power.
- Working pressure is: 0,01MPa = 1,45 psi = 0.098Atm - 0,16 MPa = 23.2 psi = 1.58Atm
- When you start furnace first time let it dry full on small power and only then increase the power. PLEASE READ ATTENTION SHEET!
- For FB2M furnaces we added some insulation put it between burner and burner set. To avoid hot from furnace to burner.
- Not enough power? Check your air choke is it opened. Check gas tank is it full.
- Burner doesn’t work right not enough power. Disconnect hose from burner and try to clear the injector pipe (if it doesn’t helped try to connect to air compressor to clear the pipe injector) Check your air choke is it opened. Check gas tank is it full.
Devil-forge cannot be held responsible for any damage of injury caused by use of gas furnaces, gas burners that is different than advised in the instructions for use.
Manual by www.devil-forge.com