DFPROF2 + 1D 2”
Specification DFPROF2 + 1D 2":
- Burner: DFP 2pcs. ;
- Forge Body Constructed of: steel 16 gauge (1.5mm), the shell is lightweight;
- Interior Dimensions: 6"W x 4.4"H x 16"L (150mm x 110mm x 400mm);
- Weight: 35lb (16kg);
DFPROF2 2” – 2 burner forge – now with new DFP model burners
Our DFPROF2 2” (2” means that this model forge has 2 inch or 50mm ceramic blanket insulation) forge is portable and powerful, high quality with one door. Designed for horse shoes makers blacksmiths, farriers and knife makers. We combined this forge with a powerful DFP burners. We guarantee that You will reach welding temperature - this forge can reach 2642 Fahrenheit. 1450C
Our pressure regulator connection standard - Shell DIN external thread to - W21.8 x 1/14" LH internal thread.
We include adapters for some countries. Read more...
LOOK TO THE PICTURE “BIG VIEW OF THE CONNECTION OF OUR GAS PRESSURE REGULATOR”
USER MANUAL (For gas forges)
Tools you need: screwdriver + or 7mm wrench, 13mm wrench.
- Insert bricks in forge.
- Connect the hose to pressure regulator and burner. All part to connect you will find in bag with pressure regulator (you will need screwdriver or 7mm wrench).
- Connect pressure regulator to gas tank. Don’t forget that pressure regulator has left thread.
- Insert gas burner in gas forge and screw bolts.
- When you start the burner close air choke.
- Open gas tank then screw pressure regulator (turn right to increase pressure, turn left to decrease) until you hear the gas flow from gas forge then fire up it! (Be carefully when firing up the forge!!! If you wait to long propane or butane can explode!)
- Now you can open air choke and increase pressure. With air choke and gas pressure you can regulate burner power.
- Working pressure is: 0,01MPa = 1,45 psi = 0.098Atm - 0,16 MPa = 23.2 psi = 1.58Atm
- Not enough power? Check your air choke is it opened. Check gas tank is it full.
- Burner doesn’t work right not enough power. Disconnect hose from burner and try to clear the injector pipe (if it doesn’t helped try to connect to air compressor to clear the pipe injector) Check your air choke is it opened. Check gas tank is it full.
Devil-forge cannot be held responsible for any damage of injury caused by use of gas forges, gas furnaces, gas burners that is different than advised in the instructions for use.
Manual by www.devil-forge.com